- Shelby County Mayor Mark Luttrell proclaimed February as "Apartment Careers Month" in Shelby County and presented the Apartment Association of Greater Memphis with a Proclamation. LEDIC worked with the AAGM to create a promotional video for Apartment Careers month that was featured at the February membership luncheon.
- LEDIC is now managing 500 rental home units throughout Memphis, TN, and West Memphis, AR.
- LEDIC Management Group managed properties and employees were honored in January by the Apartment Association of Greater Memphis at the Diamond Achievement Awards (DAA).
- Starting November 1st, 2012, LEDIC expands to now include management of over 1,200 units in Arizona.
- President & CEO, Pierce Ledbetter, made an October appearance on News Channel 5 "Live at 9" where he discussed the success of the Project Safeways Project. Click here for the article.
LEDIC is a third party investment real estate management firm specializing in multifamily housing communities across the United States. Managing over 33,000 units, LEDIC has consistently been ranked by the National Multi Housing Council (NMHC) as one of the Top 50 Largest Management Companies in America. LEDIC is led by a team of 5 CPM's, 6 CPA's and more than 25 HCCP certified staff members.
LEDIC is an affiliate of Hunt Companies, Inc.