- Hunt Companies/LEDIC Management Group Affiliates Ranked on 2013 NMHC List - Click here for Press Release
- LEDIC CEO, Pierce Ledbetter, was on Memphis News Channel 3 for Operation Safe Community - Project Safeways. Click here for the video.
- LEDIC Management Group managed properties and employees were honored in January by the Apartment Association of Greater Memphis at the Diamond Achievement Awards (DAA)
- LEDIC Association Management Experiences Dramatic Growth (November 2013)
- Pierce Ledbetter, CEO of Memphis-based LEDIC Management Group, received the Tennessee's Best Award for Remarkable Urban Achievement for his excellent work in the management of affordable rental housing in an urban setting. Read more...
- LEDIC ranked No. 9 on the 2013 National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA) Affordable 100 List.
- Shelby County Mayor Mark Luttrell proclaimed February as "Apartment Careers Month" in Shelby County and presented the Apartment Association of Greater Memphis with a Proclamation. LEDIC worked with the AAGM to create a promotional video for Apartment Careers month that was featured at the February membership luncheon.
- LEDIC is now managing 500 rental home units throughout Memphis, TN, and West Memphis, AR.
LEDIC is a third party investment real estate management firm specializing in multifamily housing communities across the United States. Managing over 33,000 units, LEDIC has consistently been ranked by the National Multi Housing Council (NMHC) as one of the Top 50 Largest Management Companies in America. LEDIC is led by a team of 5 CPM's, 6 CPA's and more than 25 HCCP certified staff members.
LEDIC is an affiliate of Hunt Companies, Inc.